- Getting Answers to your Technology Questions
- How to delete email addresses if you are using Apple Mail on your MacBook? Method 1
- Apple – dealing with
- How to delete email addresses if you are using Apple Mail on your MacBook? Method 2
- How to delete email addresses if you are using Apple Mail on your MacBook? Method 3
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Apple stores and their Genius Bars – dealing with 2
Further to this previous post, we’ve discovered that the Apple store at Castle Hill does have an ordinary email address. Two people in the store had said the store didn’t have one, but a third said they did – he … Continue reading
The Wesfarmers story
According to the Wikipedia article, Wesfarmers, described as “an Australian conglomerate,” has 223,000 employees, YET, it has an ordinary email address!!!!! – firstname.lastname@example.org – which can be readily located if you go to it’s website, AND, there are obviously people whose … Continue reading
Apple stores and their Genius Bars – dealing with 1
Today, on Thu. 15 Aug. 2019, we’ve realised something we consider completely bizarre, something that has left us reeling, something which we’re astonished we hadn’t realised before, and that is that Apple stores don’t have an ordinary email address or … Continue reading
How to eject disks from your MacBook.
Use a finger to push down on the button in the top left of your MacBook – the button that’s marked like this.
How to ensure that USB DRVs appear on your desk top.
(1) Go to “Finder” in the top left corner of your screen/desktop and click on it. This drop down menu will appear. (2) Click on “Preferences,” and this will appear. (3) Make sure that “General” is selected, and the items … Continue reading