When you create a WordPress blog, a “What this blog is all about” section will appear in the top right hand corner of your home page. How do you edit it so that it says what you want it to say.
(1) Open your blog and go to this menu which appears on the right hand side at the bottom.
(2) Click on “Site Admin” and this will appear prominently on the page that appears.
(3) Click on “Customise Your Site” and this menu will appear on the left.
(4) Click on “Site Identity” and this menu will appear.
(5) Type what you want to appear in your “What this blog is all about” section in the space under “Tagline,” and when you have finished, click on “Publish” in the top right hand corner, and what you have typed will appear in the top left corner on the home page of your blog.
A comment or a question? Email us at email@example.com.